A wedding invitation should contain the following information:
- Bridal Couple's Name
- Location, date and time for the wedding ceremony
- The location of the wedding reception, lunch or etc.
- Names of the persons responsible for the wedding, that the hosts.
- O.s.a. - The date you want guests later will announce that they will.
- Information to whom guests should respond if they can come or indisposed.
- Guest attire. This should always be included, even if the cover is "optional".
- For the invitation, you can attach a sheet with information about directions, ev. accommodation etc.